Our site informs about DIGITAL STILL CAMERAS (and somehow similar) - convenient small cameras that are always on hand and with which the beauty of nature and fleeting wonderful moments of life would not be lost and forgotten.
FUJIFILM X10, from Fujifilm North America Corporation, is both retro-styled and cutting edge. It rightfully claims the title of best compact digital camera 2011.
This highly advanced enthusiast compact retro-styled camera demonstrates exceptional performance and deliver exceptional image quality. The camera refined design speaks for itself, it gives you the feeling of holding something special, unique and enthusiastic.
Retro-styled Fujifilm X10
- 12-megapixel 2/3-inch EXR CMOS sensor:
Selects the optimum shooting mode for any lighting situation:
- SN (Signal to Noise) High Sensitivity and Low Noise – produces clear and sharp high-sensitivity images while keeping noise levels low, which is ideal for capturing night scenes or indoor situations with poor lighting.
- DR (Dynamic Range) Wide Dynamic Range – delivers an increased dynamic range (up to 1600%) to deliver rich gradations and detail in both shadows and highlights.
- HR (High Resolution) – takes full advantage of the 12 megapixel resolution to reproduce the finest details in landscape and portrait scenes, perfect for use on bright clear days.
"...bespoke EXR pixel array and a larger pixel size to produce improved image quality with enhanced sensitivity and minimal noise."
- 4x manual zoom lens (28-112mm) Super EBC:
High-definition FUJINON1 F2.0 wide-angle to F2.8 telephoto, 4x manual zoom lens (28-112mm) with a proprietary Super EBC (Super Electron Beam Coating) for producing superb image quality from edge to edge. "The lens not only delivers high resolution optical performance across the entire range, but is also a triumph of engineering due to its compact size."
1920 x 1080 (1080p) Full HD movie recording.
2.8-inch 460k-dot LCD display (multifunction LCD). High-contrast wide viewing-angle, provides excellent viewing even outdoors and in bright sunlight.
Manual shooting modes:
Full manual dial control of aperture, zoom, shutter and exposure control.
from 1080p Full HD Movies to continuous shooting, the EXR processor lets you enjoy advanced shooting capabilities. Its high-speed performance accelerates every operation from the time it takes to start-up the camera to the playing back of your photos.
Auto EXR mode:
tries to select between several presets (many found in the SP Mode, see below). You can still use the regular "Auto" mode or manually set the SP mode when you have time to set up the camera.
Fast start-up time of 0.8 seconds
Film simulation modes
Electronic horizon leveling gauge
Motion Panorama 360
Super macro mode to 1cm
49 point matrix Contrast AF
Die-cast magnesium alloy body
Manual pop-up flash with a range of 7 meters (~ 23 feet), flash hot shoe.
7 frames-per-second bursts at full resolution
RAW file function:
RAW, RAW + JPEG, in-camera RAW processing
4 diverse auto bracketing functions for exposure, ISO sensitivity (100 to 12800), dynamic range and film simulation.
All Fujifilm X10 are Manufactured in Japan.